HP solution center is a software program that can control and maintain all the functions of your HP printer. This software program is a full-featured software package for your product. It also acts as a central point of access for tasks that includes scanning, printing, and copying and also provides access to the following features such as –
- Product settings
- Product Troubleshooting
- Links to shopping and supplies.
- Support to other HP software programs.
Read More: HP Solution Center Download Windows 10?
In this blog, we will help you learn about alternative ways to download the HP Solution Center Download. You can install the HP solution center by downloading it from HP official site or through the HP printer install wizard for windows.
Just for your knowledge, we want to inform you that – in 2011, the HP solution center was replaced by HP printer Assistant. Both of these applications are the same and offer similar functionality to manage your HP printer and Scanner.
Read More: How to Setup Hp Printer to New WiFi?
HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows –
- You have to open the HP printer and install Wizard for the Windows website. As this software will help you repair, download, and install all the necessary HP software and driver’s solution for your HP printer.
- You can now click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- You have to open the “hppiw.exe” file once your download process is complete.
Read More: How to Install Printer Driver Windows 10?
- Now, follow all the prompts to proceed through the HP printer install Wizard for Windows. This Wizard will scan your computer and devices and will ask you to disconnect and then reconnect to your printer and scanner.
- Also, you might also be asked to confirm the downloading process for extra drivers and software.
- You have to reboot your computer.
- And, once your computer restarts, you have to press on start and type HP solution center or HP printer, assistant.
- By performing this step, you will open the HP solution software for your printer and scanner.
Read More: HP Printer Drivers For Windows 7
Download Software from HP Support –
- You have to open your browser and visit the HP support website.
- From this official HP website, you can download or update the latest drivers, firmware updates, and software.
- You have to scroll to the software and drivers’ section and enter your printer or scanner’s model number into the enter your product name or number.
- Click on find my product.
- You have to select your product number and then select an operating system and then click on next and again click on the next option.
Read More: How Do I Update My HP Printer Firmware?
- You have to click on utility diagnostic tools.
- The software will be there for your product available in the list.
- You have to click on the download button.
- Then you have to follow the prompts appearing on your screen to complete the installation.
We assume that you have learned two different ways to download HP solution center. And, in case you have other HP printer-related issues then you can contact the nearest Printer Repair in Casper. You can also call us on the toll-free number – +1(928) 514-2464.